Tiltons 600-Series aluminum firewall-mount pedal assemblies feature traditional fixed-mount master cylinder and balance bar technology and provide excellent performance at competitive prices.
- Forged aluminum pedals are engineered for high rigidity and low weight.
- Adjustable pedal ratio (5.0:1 6.2:1) enable the brake pedal to be tuned to driver preference without having to change master cylinder bore size.
- Foot pads can be adjusted vertically, horizontally and in angle to suit individual driver preferences.
- Large diameter 7/16-20 balance bar provides maximum rigidity. PTFE coated aluminum clevises for increased durability and reduced friction.
- Pedal pivots feature wave washers to reduce lateral pedal movement and oil impregnated bronze bushings decrease stiction.
- Lightweight aluminum frame features guide ramps to reduce balance bar tipping, decreasing friction and improving brake repeatability.
- Road Racing
- Off Road
- High Performance Street/Strip
- Circle Track
Mounting location: Firewall
Pedal material: Forged aluminum
Weight: 4.8 lbs (2.2 kg)
Note!! Does not include master cylinders. Buy separate of your choice.
Click here for installation instructions!
Click here for installation drawings!
Click here for information!