Tiltons 600-Series pedal assemblies feature traditional fixed-mount master cylinder and balance bar technology and provide excellent performance at competitive prices. Pedal assemblies are available in floor-mount, firewall-mount and overhung configurations.
- Forged aluminum pedals with adjustable (vertical & horizontal) foot pads and anti-slip surfaces.
- Adjustable pedal ratios (5.29:1, 5.44:1, 5.61:1, 5.75:1) enable the brake pedal to be tuned to driver preference without having to change master cylinder bore size.
- Large diameter 7/16-20 balance bar provides maximum rigidity. PTFE coated aluminum clevises for increased durability and reduced friction.
- Pedal pivots feature wave washers to reduce lateral pedal movement and oil impregnated bronze bushings decrease stiction.
- Lightweight aluminum frame features guide ramps to reduce balance bar tipping, decreasing friction and improving brake repeatability.
- Adjustable clutch pedal stop prevents clutch over-stroking.
- Road Racing
- Open Wheel/Formula
- Off Road
- High Performance Street/Strip
- Circle Track
- Time Attack
Mounting location: Floor
Pedal material: Forged aluminum
Weight: 4.6 lbs (2.1 kg)
Note!! Does not include master cylinders. Buy separate of your choice.